We are seeking an individual to assist in setting appointments for Brownell Team Realtors®. We are a profitable, growing real estate sales team and we desire to scale the business such that we may reach a wider sphere of influence.
Phone sales experience or real estate license required; computer and software literacy; and ability to juggle the details of a variety lead programs.
If the idea of making many calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Your goal as our Inside Sales Agent (ISA) is to generate 5 Nurtures a day, 30 Appointments a month and ultimately help us assist 120 people find or sell homes a year.
Your focus is to provide value and information to the community as well as obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
You will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our CRM.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources
- Respond to inbound leads from all internet lead sources, sign calls, and etc.
- Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Specialists
- Input/manage lead databases
- Conduct lead follow up & nurture leads until appointments are set
6 Benefits of the Position
This position requires hustle and hard work. If you’re up for that, you will enjoy these benefits.
- You will get to work with some awesome people if we do say so ourselves! We are a group of eclectic, hardworking, thoughtful and fun people and we take our purpose of helping people with their real estate business needs seriously.
- You will grow both personally and professionally. As you promote a platform that aims to improve the lives of our Seller clients, it will inevitably rub off on you.
- You get to be a connector of people. You will connect people with the services of the Brownell Team Realtors® as well as its network of first class service professionals.
- There is an already a “dialed in” system to make this part of the Brownell Team Realtors® business happen. You have great components to make greater!
- There is an opportunity to have a voice in how the Brownell Team Realtors® business will be molded. This is not a position where we hope to find merely a loyal soldier. Growth as a leader and someone who has a voice with the company is a real potential with this role.
- You will be paid well. Your compensation will be competitive. If this job is executed with excellence, there is an opportunity for solid financial reward.
7 Examples of What You Will Do
- Proactively contact leads daily through a variety of lead sources.
- Learn the Brownell Team Realtors® language to convert leads into appointments with potential buyer/seller clients to determine what’s important to them about buying/selling a home and explaining how we are able to help them.
- Lead follow up and conversion with buyer/seller prospects to build rapport and set initial consultation appointments with them to create an element of consistency and predictability in this division of the Brownell Team Realtors®.
- Learn the tools and systems Brownell Team Realtors® uses to help people buy and sell home and effectively communicate it to the leads.
- Support and work with Buyer and Listing agents to ensure a smooth transition from lead to appointment.
- Oversee the details of the each lead to ensure quality and consistence of experience with every contact.
- Track the critical numbers of the Brownell Team Realtors® your progress and prepare weekly reports to Team’s leadership.
8 Requirements for the Position
These are the non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess.
- Your default setting is to be proactive, not reactive. Introverts and socially shy people need not apply. This is a position for someone who is comfortable getting out there hunting for, gathering, and creating relationships. To do this job well, you need to be eager to take action and have a history of getting things done.
- You bring strong selling and conversion skills. Experience and success in selling and converting leads is required.
- You are warm, and relationship based, straight and steady. People like being around you and working with you.
- You have the ability to work independently. Self-motivation disciplines are critical for success at the Brownell Team Realtors®. You will be expected to prioritize your tasks and execute them without micro-management.
- You are technologically savvy. Strong working knowledge of basic programs, CRMs, social media platforms and the web are required.
- You possess soft skills to attain hard results. Skills such as work ethic, verbal tone, ability to make people feel at ease/comfortable, ability to provide perspective to others, proficient communication and small group presentation skills, joyful disposition yet tenacious in follow up, and ownership mindset are critical in reaching the goals of this position.
- You practice what we preach. You adhere to the core values and principles of the Brownell Team Realtors® in both personal and professional aspects of your life.
- You’re coachable. You possess a willingness and discipline to report results accurately and are willing to accept praise, correction, and re-direction.
If you’re still reading and getting excited about this opportunity give us a call 702-529-3194 and leave a voicemail explaining why you’re the right person for this job. Please also submit your resume.
Voicemail Instructions: Start by clearly stating your full name, your phone number and your email address. Then explain why you’re the right person for the job and why we should call you back.
This job revolves around the phone so phone presence is tremendously important. You’ll hear back from us if you’re a fit.
You must complete all the portions of the application process to be considered.
$45,000 - $65,000 (Includes Base + Bonuses and Incentives)
About Brownell REALTORS
What It’s Like to Work Around Us
We are fun and on purpose. Knowing who we are and wrapping your arms (and mind) around our culture is paramount to the success of this role. We are a cohesive team. We are serious about our work, but we always find time for fun and laughter. The Brownell Realtors® employees share a common passion for human growth and development even though we are very diverse in our own behavioral patterns.
Brownell REALTORS®, is a successful real estate sales team located in SW Las Vegas. We see our role as that of consultants for both buyers and sellers as they are deciding one of their biggest financial matters. We work hard and we also have lots of fun while doing it. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of service, professionalism, and client care. We like very much what we do and we believe it shows in both our commitments to our clients and our overall success.