The Torset Group-Keller Williams
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply for this worthwhile opportunity!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources
- Respond to inbound leads from all internet lead sources, sign calls, etc.
- Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Specialists
- Input/manage client and lead databases
- Conduct lead follow up and nurture leads until appointments are set
$16 per hour start DOE
About The Torset Group-Keller Williams
We are a fast-paced, top-producing real estate team located in Lake Stevens, WA. We have been growing year over year in sales and volume. This is a tight-nit group of agents and team members who love what we do! With multiple years of experience under our belt, we are ready to train and mentor new team members as needed!