The Jill Biggs Group
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- This position is 100% database conversion / appointment setting / relationship building
- Be aggressive in generating results with key decision-makers each day.
- Partner with field sales to execute meetings
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management. You must be a growth-oriented person open to new ideas and coaching
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Unstoppable mindset, coachable, resourceful, results-oriented, persuasive, assertive, honest, gregarious and outstanding verbal communicator. We don’t care about experience. We care about attitude.
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About The Jill Biggs Group
JBG is a high-producing real estate team with a massive market share in Hudson County New Jersey. Consistently ranked as one of the top real estate teams in not just NJ, but also in the US according to Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.