Keller Williams Realty, Armstrong Real Estate
Do you have a passion for sales and building relationships? Enjoy being on a winning team? Want a career in real estate with no nights or weekends? Are you willing to spend 90% of your workday on the phone? Do you dream of having an unlimited earning potential?
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) with The Rush Group, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by The Rush Group. A passion for building relationships is a must.
You will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer and seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and / or Buyer Specialists.
The Rush Group will provide all training necessary to successfully perform in the ISA position.
8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
To apply, upload your resume and complete the online DISC assessment that will be emailed to you.
NOTE: Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive we aren't able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you'll generally be contacted within 1 to 2 weeks of submitting your resume / assessment. Please no phone calls.
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, clients and vendors in written and verbal form
- Acts as first point of contact for incoming leads
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with the ability to build rapport
- Able to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring
- Respond to new lead inquires within 5 minutes during business hours
- Actively prospect for new leads by calling expired listings, For Sale by Owners, Sphere of Influence, past clients and database, Open Houses, circle prospecting and other various sources
- Actively nurturing existing leads, past clients and database
- Make 150-300+ outbound calls a day
- Willing to spend 90% of workday on the telephone
- Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Specialists
- Measure conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Have a working knowledge of auto-dialers, CRMS, multiple listing service and Google apps / calendar
- Willing to be held accountable for results
- Active and engaged team member
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a strong phone voice
- Highly organized, systematic and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated, self-starter and driven
- Set and track weekly, monthly and yearly goals
- Work a pre-planned 40-hour workweek
- •Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 1-2 hours / week
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis at least 4 hours / day
- Conduct 10 to 20 hours of lead follow-up / nurtures per week
- Manage and track NEW leads each week and nurture existing leads to convert into 15+ buying and / or listing appointments a month
- Input / manage contact database system
- Call past clients and sphere of influence to ask for referrals
- Willing to be held accountable for goals / results
- Attend training and establish daily role-play partners
- Measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Have a Tennessee Real Estate license or be willing to earn one before starting
- Sales experience or cold calling experience preferred
$60,000 - $100,000+ Base plus commission potential
About Keller Williams Realty, Armstrong Real Estate
Armstrong Real Estate with Keller Williams Realty is a fast growing, top producing Real Estate Team in the Middle Tennessee area comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Nashville. Selling these "right addresses" our mission.
Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.