Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Your tasks would be working at our office call center in cubicles of a 2-3 person team
- You will spend up to one hour a day training and building lists of leads. Then, 4-5 hours calling leads on the list.
- Anticipate speaking with 30 plus people by phone per day
- Anticipate this being the most intellectually challenging position you ever do. You will spend hours per day building relationships with potential clients
- You will also experience countless times people reject you on the phone. So, the position requires perseverance
- The goal is for you to set appointments with the appropriate real estate agent to close the deal
- Build lists of leads
- Text and email leads in the Contact Resource Management (CRM)
- Call leads and set appointments
- Build marketing and sales systems
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Do NOT need to be a licensed real estate agent
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$13 - $50 per hour
About Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties and Commercial Prime Properties are leading real estate companies specializing in residential and commercial sales, property management, and leasing.
Started in 2006 by Todd and Shannon Conklin with 2 agents in the basement of their home, we are currently operating 15 offices with more than 300 sales associates and staff in Montana, Idaho, and Colorado! We’ve consistently been recognized in Inc. Magazine, Real Trends, Power Broker, and others as one of THE fastest-growing companies in the country.
Our mission has always been to truly CHANGE LIVES and in doing so we have been able to provide incredible growth opportunities for our awesome staff!