The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply for this lucrative opportunity!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$15 per hour + Bonuses
About The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We truly enjoy providing an exceptional, five star service to our clients. We have been in the industry over 15 years and have extensive knowledge of the real estate industry. A lot of people have asked what our secret to success has been over the years and there is no "real" secret.... it's just providing an outstanding level of service. We believe in offering consultation and assistance beyond just the sale of a home. We are looking for unique individuals that are beyond extraordinary to join our amazing team of talented individuals.