Majors Realty Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$64,000 at plan earnings
About Majors Realty Group
We are a supportive and positive team serving the Interior of Alaska.