The Novak Group @ eXp Realty
Are you looking for 'the next big thing?' Well this is it! Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income with stability?
- Do you have a desire for a big life and the drive to achieve that for yourself?
- Have you played competitive sports?
- Have you served in the Military?
- Do you like to push your limits to see just how far you can go?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please keep reading!
Receive a base (plus bonuses!) in real estate while serving as an Inside Service and Sales Agent!
This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
This individual must be highly professional and trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers and finances.
A great ISA has:
- Thick skin. You need to be okay with being told "Screw You!" multiple times a day on the phone....and just keep going.
- Superb eye for detail.
- Passion to make an impact on their world. Helping people find their forever homes is a privilege you enjoy!
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
If you do not complete the assessment that will be emailed to you, your resume will NOT be reviewed.
Please read this article before applying so you know what you are applying for: https://leads-geeks.com/2018/02/01/the-day-in-the-life-of-an-isa/?fbclid=IwAR3vpvRb6PlJkx8REnGNQg0x0tDeqsWyWiRCES_fE4uY7dVhZv59XUvAnx0/
- Prospect all day, every day. You are available to prospect from 8am - 2pm or 1pm - 9pm Monday - Friday PST and on weekends. You are available to make/answer calls in the evenings and weekends.
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers; this involves numerous phone calls, emails and text messages daily.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- 80-90% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers and agents on the team - you must be a "people-person."
- You must have the ability to hustle like no one's business!
A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will craft some unlimited wealth for you.
An example of a schedule would be:
- Sunday: 1pm- 9pm (all PST)
- Monday: 1pm-9pm
- Tuesday: 1pm-9pm
- Wednesday: 8am-4pm (but required coaching call at noon every other week)
- Thursday: off
- Friday: off
- Saturday: 1pm-9pm
- Sunday: 8am-2pm (all PST)
- Monday: off
- Tuesday: off
- Wednesday: 1pm-9pm (required coaching call every other week at noon)
- Thursday: self directed work group and 1pm-9pm
- Friday: 1pm-9pm
- Saturday: 8am-2pm
No real estate experience is required
- A team player who thrives working with a tight knit company and fits in with our team culture is a must
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts (We'll provide you the scripts)
- Dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Decisive and proactive
- Passionate about selling
- Confident on the phone
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Thick skin and discipline required
- Must be able to take rejection and bounce right back
- Must be excited by the challenge of working in one of the toughest positions in Real Estate
Note - We hire on character and can train skill! Your hard work will be handsomely rewarded -- so let's talk!
$100,000+ (includes base plus potential bonus)
About The Novak Group @ eXp Realty
The mission of the Novak Team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market as well as in business, empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions. We are in the business of helping people - we just sell real estate!
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Novak Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched. We look forward to connecting with you!
Learn more here: https://www.meetthenovaks.com/