inMotion Group Properties
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
About inMotion Group Properties
We are a high pace Real Estate team and are looking for a Real Estate Administrator that can keep up without sacrificing amazing Customer Service. We aim to give exceptional customer service to every client. We don’t just sell real estate, we work hard to ensure our clients walk away with the best Real Estate experience.