Mark Dimas Properties
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Managing distribution of leads and tasks to Staff and Realtors
- Manage cultivation of sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Database management to ensure processes run smoothly and there is a rigorous lead follow-up
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks with very strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Ability to meet deadlines accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork and collaborations; respond courteously and timely to clients and fellow team member requests, and concerns with a positive attitude.
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Mark Dimas Properties
At PGR Property Management, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver first-class service to our clients and the communities we serve. We’ve built a reputation on simply going beyond the call of duty.