Metro Brokers Realty Oasis
We are in need of a real estate inside sales consultant to join our growing company. You’ll be responsible for working with new leads as well as existing leads, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate throughout the state of Colorado. This is a fast-paced and intensive position.
- 500 to 1000 Leads a month
- CRM with extensive API's
- On-site support staff
- AI induced systems
- Success Culture
You have to make things happen. We are looking for someone beyond a 300 dials a day mindset. You will need to be clever, intuitive, and intelligent. You will need excellent interpersonal skill sets. If you’re driven to achieve, build and love developing relationships with people, as well as have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Maintain an extensive database of prospective and past clients as well as incoming leads to ensure organized and current information on all leads.
- Study automated daily, monthly and quarterly sales and lead statistics to progress toward the company goals.
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region in Colorado.
- Contact prospects after the initial lead form via phone calls, email, text, video and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads.
- Manage and qualify inbound sales via digital inquiries as well as live phone conversations to convert leads to appointments so that agents can connect and take the relationship into a real estate transaction and develop a lifelong relationship.
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 2 years of experience and SUCCESS generating sales via phone and electronic communications
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills including writing skills as well as a video presentation.
- Possess extensive knowledge of Colorado's counties, cities, and geography.
- High school diploma required as well as extensive CRM, AI and automation processioning.
- Candidates must have or be willing to pursue a real estate license.
- Candidates must have a multi-screen and multi-activity mindset.
$75,000 - $150,000
About Metro Brokers Realty Oasis
Our company, Realty Oasis, is one of over 360 independent real estate brokerages within the Metro Brokers organization. Each company and each office location are independently owned and operated. The culture and values, as well as tools, staffing, and systems, will vary widely within the companies and locations.
More information about Metro Brokers: https://www.joinmetrobrokers.com/
Take a look at your primary office: https://bit.ly/MainOfficeTour
- 45 years in business with over $40B in brand name recognition - production
- $3B in annual 2021 Production statewide
- 6600 in Annual transactions Statewide