The Socher Team
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Cleveland, OH! You will be the first point of contact for our customers. A cultural fit is more important to us than a qualifications fit.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of his or her role This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
About The Socher Team
The Socher Team is a top producing real estate sales team based at Keller Williams Greater Cleveland in Beachwood, OH. We offer strong coaching and educational opportunities within our company, and have an inside sales team. If you are looking for a rewarding workplace, vibrant culture, a high performing and competitive environment, look no further.