Charleston Metro Homes
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- The ideal candidate will have had successful experience in an outbound telesales/call center environment
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$52,000+ base and bonus at plan
About Charleston Metro Homes
Charleston Metro Homes is a leading family-owned full-service real estate and property management brokerage providing personalized service to our customers and associates.
As an area leader in Charleston real estate representing buyers, sellers, property management services, and investment companies - customer service and honest professionalism come first at our firm. We work hard to stay up to date and in tune with real estate trends and technology. We pride ourselves in being more than just a place to work; we're family.
At Charleston Metro Homes, we believe in 3 core values: our people, technology, and marketing. With the training, coaching, and mentoring that we provide, we are motivated to build long-term success and wealth for you and your family - not just a commission check.
Our offices are located in Mt. Pleasant, SC.