Sea Villa Realty
In this position you will prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources and respond to inbound leads from all internet lead sources, sign calls, and etc.
You'll schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Specialists, input/manage client and lead databases as well.
You will be responsible for lead follow up and nurturing leads until appointments are set.
- Set weekly goals
- Track all key business activities
- Measure conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks
- Set up an “Ideal Week” that blocks time for activities designed to reach goals
- Attend training and establish daily role-play partners
- Willing to be held accountable for goals and results
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to ask for referrals
- Manage contact database system
- Manage 50+ new leads each week and work existing leads to convert into buying/listing appointments
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 1-2 hours per week
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis 1-2 hrs/day
- Do 5-10 hours of lead follow-up per week
Make 50 to 100 contacts per week calling on:
- Expired Listings
- Center of Influence
- Past Clients
- Just Listed and Just Solds
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$45,000 annually (with commission opportunities)
About Sea Villa Realty
New and growing brokerage team in Carlsbad. Casual, fun and hard working! Culture is everything to us!