Looking for 'the next big thing?' Well, this is it!
Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income WITH stability?
RECEIVE A SALARY (plus commission!) in real estate while serving as an inside service/sales agent! This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
The inside service/sales agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
• Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
• Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
• Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
• Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
• Must have a desire for a big life.
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great ISA has thicker skin - a superb eye for detail - and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
Note - hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Supervise and manage real estate agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience by serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team.
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will craft some unlimited wealth for you.
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the Chamberlain Real Estate Group culture
- Confidence on the phone
- Hard working
- Having your Alberta Real Estate License is not a must for this role
$25,000 - $30,000 Salary + Commission (No Limits)
About Chamberlain Group
As a team of Real Estate Advisors, we have an incredible passion for helping families and revolutionizing the real estate experience. The Chamberlain Real Estate Group is an award-winning team (top 1% of all Canada in Royal LePage for 2013-2017) who knows how to deliver, with just under $100 million in gross sales in 2017 and projections of over $100 million for 2018. As a consistent top-producing business we have incorporated innovative technical approaches to prospecting, marketing, and lead generation.