Berkshire Hathaway Home Service
We’re looking for a full-time inside sales representative to join our growing team! You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new customers and turn existing clients into repeat business. Candidates should be driven, hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
- Entice customers to use our services again by following up via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication after initial purchase
- Meet with prospects and convert them into new clients and ensure their needs are met
- Update customer information in the CRM to ensure all sales team members have the most current data
- Close deals that achieve the best deal possible by upselling
- Assess the sales team’s progress toward company customer acquisition goals by creating quarterly and monthly sales reports
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- One year of work experience in sales
- Must have great communication skills, presentation skills, customer service skills, and listening skills
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent, a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Understands the sales process and how to use CRM software
$32,000 + commission based
About Berkshire Hathaway Home Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay area for over twelve years, I have the skill-set, talent, passion, and commitment to assist my clients in all areas of the real estate business. I am a designated Broker-associate to Berkshire Hathaway Drysdale Properties. I take great pride in the complete, well-rounded services I bring to the table for every client I have the pleasure to work with.