The Bell Team - Keller Williams
We’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1 year of sales experience a plus. Prefer commission-based sales
- Must be able to work from our office in Braselton, GA
- Great position for those who enjoy speaking on the phone and helping others
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus
- Looks to join a Team that works hard and has fun in the process.
$24,000 - $64,000 a year, + Bonuses
About The Bell Team - Keller Williams
The Bell Team is a full-service team of experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents. As conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators, we represent our clients through every season of life. Our support staff handles transaction coordination, marketing, and admin work so you can focus on growing your business. The Bell Team is looking for top talent! If you’re interested in joining the number one team with Keller Williams Atlanta Partners for five years running, we’re the place for you.