House Match - Keller Williams
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About House Match - Keller Williams
- House Match was recently ranked one of the Top 1000 Teams in America!
- With 16 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. We want you to grow not only professionally, but personally.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.