House Match - Keller Williams
Become a part of the #1 Keller Williams group in Lakewood Ranch in this unique opportunity to join a growing sales team. Work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry and become an expert in residential real estate.
About this Position
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top performing sales team (real estate experience not needed). If the idea of making 200+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award-winning Sarasota real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads.
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments.
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through the use of our CRM.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Florida Real Estate license.
$50,000 - $100,000
About House Match - Keller Williams
- With 11 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and likeminded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.