Twin Cities Elite Real Estate Group
Our growing team is in search of a motivated part-time real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing and able to work weekends and potentially a few nights a week
- Must live locally in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area
$18 - $22 per hour + bonuses
About Twin Cities Elite Real Estate Group
Twin Cities Elite Real Estate Group is a top-producing team.
If you are looking to join a team that's small, close-knit, has fun, and gets stuff done - we're a good fit for you! Our growth and sales have been amazing; we just need a few more amazing people to join our team to help support it!