Indy Home Offer LLC
Are you ready to take your life and career to the next level?! If you answered yes, you may have just found your new work-home :)
We are looking for our next top-producing Salesperson. If you are hungry to succeed, coachable, and love making money, then you're the perfect fit.
We firmly believe in investing in the whole person. We focus on cultivating highly productive, engaged colleagues who genuinely enjoy coming in to work every day. We can teach you the real estate side of the business, but you must have a burning desire to succeed!
Our passion: "Building an amazing company of A-Players that are achieving exceptional results."
Must be willing to commute to Denver for at least the first 6-12 months.
To secure contracts for homes that qualify for funding by following our proven sales process.
Outcomes (in order of importance):
- Secure a minimum of $70,000 in revenue per month
- Secure 15 contracts/mo
- Maintain contract fall out rate less than 40%
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/Integrity - Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Organization and planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness - Moves quickly and takes forceful action without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments - Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence - Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills - Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity - Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Calm under pressure - Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement over overwork. Has a co-do attitude.
- Listening skills - Let’s others speak without interrupting and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to criticism and ideas - Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Radically candid
- Money motivated
- Work hard, play hard
- Informal but professional
- No excuses, just get it done
- Must be intimately familiar with Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and online tools in general
- Be competent on a computer - we shouldn't have to explain how to download a pdf
Coachable, Hungry, and Money Motivated.
$90,000 on plan
About Indy Home Offer LLC
Indy Home Offer is a real estate investment firm that focuses on buying and selling properties in the Midwest. We LOVE what we do and LOVE investing in the people we work with. We believe that life is short and you absolutely must enjoy what you do and the people you work with. Our passion is to run an amazing company of A-Players who are achieving exceptional results. Come join us!