The Bond Team
Are you energized by working with people? Do you have a strong sense of urgency? Do you have a passion for selling? Are you looking to get into the booming world of real estate?
The Bond Team is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join their team as an Inside Sales Agent to convert a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up. The Inside Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- $40,000-$50,000 base salary
- Bonus potential
- PTO and paid holidays
- Stipend benefits
- Growth Potential
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Give accurate monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement or buyer consultation.
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage cultivation of sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Competitive and winning attitude - Must want to be #1
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Tech savvy
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
- Determined and not easily intimidated
- Willingness to work hard.
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone talking to clients
- Extraordinary people skills and relationship builder
- Problem-solving skills and results-oriented
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning-based, proactive, and positive attitude
- Teachable Team player
- A real estate license or real estate experience is a plus
$50,000 - $60,000
About The Bond Team
The Bond Team is a full-service, women-led real estate team based in Austin, TX. We specialize in investing, selling, buying, marketing, staging and design, and beyond. We are passionate about the people we work with and the communities we serve.