William Raveis Mortgage Real Estate & Insurance
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Must be willing to obtain a real estate license
$57,000 at plan, commission
About William Raveis Mortgage Real Estate & Insurance
William Raveis Mortgage Real Estate, & Insurance is the largest family-owned company in the Northeast serving Andover and the entire State of Massachusetts. For 39 years, our dedicated company has provided the resources and experience to find the perfect home for you, whether you're a first-time homebuyer, raising a family, or downsizing. William Raveis Real Estate maintains the largest database of Andover, MA homes for sale and has a network of 85 sales offices and 3,500 sales associates and/or Realtors. Our Connecticut real estate and Massachusetts real estate sales have topped the $5.6 billion mark, and we've closed more than $9 billion worth of mortgage loans.