Synergy Home Team Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
We’re looking for Inside Sales Agent who will continuously prospect, qualify and follow up with seller and buyer leads (you will approximately spend 80% of your time on the phone).
Are you goal-oriented and a pleasure to talk with on the phone?
Do you have the passion to do what it takes to succeed and get the deal done?
Does generating business and commissions by being on the phone get your adrenaline going?
If so, let's talk. You never know where the next conversation may lead...
- Set qualified appointments for Listing and/or Buyer agents on the team
- Contact past clients and the team’s sphere of influence to ask for referrals and foster relationships
- Scheduling of appointments, e-mail communication, coordination, and outbound calling
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination, and scheduling of Real Estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Must have or be willing to get a Real Estate License (we may be able to help you)
- Team player, sales-oriented, learning-based but have an eye for ways to improve
- Consistent positive attitude and customer service mentality
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members in a warm but effective manner
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be straightforward and upfront and think ahead while adapting to the client's style of communication
- Must be a problem-solving individual
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Knowledgeable in all forms of social media and comfortable using them to market and/or interact with clients
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Synergy Home Team Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
We provide effective training, mentoring, and success program that provides the tools/ resources for talented individuals to reach their goals. Members operate with low overhead, world-class tech, and full transaction/admin support. We provide effective training and accountability systems designed for success. It’s our commitment to provide the tools, training, and environment for members to achieve their goals, and if interested, become multi-millionaires!
Mission: Helping people achieve their real estate dreams and goals everywhere, and to always care
Vision: Worldwide real estate domination, creating multi-generational wealth and giving our money, time and energy to make the world a better place
Values: God, family, and then business; Always be accountable; Be humble; Put others first; Do the right thing; No one succeeds alone; Trust; Growth; Loyalty; Never Quit