Keller Williams Marketplace Brenkus Realty Network
This position requires a NV real estate license. If you are a highly qualified colder caller/lead converter who wants to change their life - then please apply.
As a Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
This position will grow into a manager role - after proven performance.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Independent and self-motivated.
$40,000+ (hourly plus commission)
About Keller Williams Marketplace Brenkus Realty Network
The iconic Brenkus Realty Network is a specialized brokerage, sales, and training company. We have been in business for over 30 years in the real estate industry.
We are recognized in the top 50 real estate teams in the nation, across all brokerages, and out of over a million real estate agents.
Wall Street Journal rates us as the #1 Team in all of Southern Nevada.