The Steamboat Group - Real Estate
Looking for a great opportunity in Steamboat Springs? Would you like to be part of the top team in Steamboat that gets incredible results for our clients and gives back more to keep Steamboat special? Would a job in real estate with salary, commission and health insurance be intriguing?
Join Steamboat's fastest growing, best reviewed real estate firm. To be specific, this is MUCH more of a service & management role than it is a sales role. It involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, a heart for service, and a friendly / personable demeanor on the phone.
We are looking for people with a big reason to succeed through helping others, who want to make a difference to join our team.
Our Client Concierge team masters a few different roles to helps our clients and team succeed..
- Must be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must love to help other team members be their best. This is a management role.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the typical audacious night/weekend schedule or real estate that pulls you out of your home. There will be some night and weekend time but you can do it from nearly anywhere.
If you crave being in a dynamic positive workplace with a great culture and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
Note - Hard work will be handsomely rewarded. Also, know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!
- Provide up-to-date information regarding clients and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area served by our team to expand our sales region and meet the needs of a larger customer base
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email, and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met, while increasing our client base
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails and text messages daily.
- 40-60% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team.
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will create a great income and satisfying life for you.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Driven to succeed
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- No real estate experience needed.
- Must fit into our culture.
- Confident on the phone.
- Hard working.
- MUST obtain your Colorado real estate license for employment (we'll show you how).
$70,000 - $200,000 yearly
About The Steamboat Group - Real Estate
The Steamboat Group is in the business of helping people so we are proud of the great service and results we deliver. We are very careful who we hire and this allows us to invest much more into our client’s and team member's success.
This enables our other passions of helping to keep Steamboat special through our charitable efforts and living a great life in Steamboat. We are grateful to have been chosen as Business Philanthropist of the year by the Yampa Valley Community Foundation in 2019.
Wendy and Jon Wade lead The Steamboat Group currently 11 strong. They are passionate about delivering the best for our clients and creating opportunity for YOU. Our culture is based on our commitment to deliver the best in a positive goal oriented environment. Jon has been named Best of the 'Boat Steamboat Realtor 5 times and The Steamboat Group is currently Best Firm. Our group is proud to empower more people to achieve their goals than any other group in Steamboat per Real Trends / WSJ.