We are seeking a licensed Real Estate Agent who resides in Pinellas County Florida to assist a growing Real Estate Team! We are seeking a professional who is newly licensed or with 1 to 2 years real estate or similar sales experience.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will be speaking with visitors to our website and callers to our office to assist them in the home buying or selling process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
The Inside Sales Agent is passionate about
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
• Primary duties include e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
• Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market in Pinellas County, Florida.
• Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
• Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
• Participate in regular training and education requirements.
• Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
• Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Active Real Estate License will be required - with prior experience.