Brad Smith State Farm
We’re hiring a motivated inside sales representative to join our rapidly expanding team! You’ll be responsible for closing sales with pre-qualified leads and driving the team’s revenue to meet sales goals. Jobseekers should be able to connect quickly with customers and be energized by getting results. If you have a proven track record of sales success and a love for persuading people, apply now!
- Upsell our premium products to close the best deal possible
- Track sales cycle progress on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure customer acquisition goals are met
- Generate repeat customers by persistently following up with existing customers via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication
- Use CRM software to maintain a database of current information on new sales opportunities as well as existing customers
- Meet with prospects and convert them into new clients and ensure their needs are met
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess superb customer service skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and communication skills
- 1+ year of sales experience converting qualified opportunities in a sales representative position
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
$45,000+ At plan with hourly base + commission
About Brad Smith State Farm
Successful State Farm agent with more than 14 years of industry experience. Our office always does what is in the best interest of the customer to make sure they are properly taken care of in their time of need and to help set up their future financial goals. We thrive in a fast pace, high-energy, but fun work environment.