Are you self motivated and ready to join a growing team?
We are a high performance real estate company, looking for people with energy, goals, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
- This position requires outbound sales calls and excellent customer service skills.
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Real Estate license if not currently licensed.
- Be confident, up-beat and energetic, have strong listening and dictation skills, have the ability to record data and manage appointment calendars for real estate agents, communicate in a professional and effective manner, and be self motivated to reach personal and company goals.
Compensation: Hourly Pay + Commission (real estate license is necessary to receive commission)
The position as an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) requires:
- Prospecting for qualified buyers and sellers, nurturing prospects with follow ups, and assigning appropriate campaigns.
- Scheduling appointments for Real Estate Agents.
- Utilizing our programs (CRM) to manage all prospects and build a sales pipeline.
- Excellent customer service and detailed management with coordination and outbound calling.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job and can be obtained once employed.
- Able to learn scripts, be coachable and overcome objections.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Be able to achieve goals set by company.
- Strong verbal and communication skills; multi-tasking ability, and creativity.
- Candidate must be team oriented and have the strong desire to succeed above and beyond.
$40,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Hope Realty
Hope Realty is an independent real estate firm located in Chesterfield, Virginia. Being part of Central Virginia's leading growing communities, we are looking to expand and grow with the real estate needs of our consumers. We are looking for highly motivated, team players to be a part of this expansion.
We are customer service driven and have high expectations for our employees. We are here to provide you with all the training and support you need to succeed.
The Broker, Tara Ulysse, started her career at Realty Executives and later transitioned over to RE/MAX. Maintaining her level as a Top Producer, she made the endeavor to leave RE/MAX and became the Broker/Owner of Hope Realty. Hope Realty is founded on the basic principles of helping others and providing excellent customer service.
Our commitment to our clients and customers is to maintain a long and healthy relationship and provide as much real estate services as needed along the way.