Texas Grand Realty
We are looking for a dedicated Inside Sales Agent who is:
- Looking to earn $75K+ annually
- Willing to schedule outbound and inbound lead appointments
- Able to work from either home or office
Our Agents are passionate and create our unique real estate culture. They have a desire to go the extra mile to make the home buying and selling process a wonderful experience for clients.
You’ll be responsible for utilizing our internal systems to make warm sales calls, schedule appointments for new leads, and build relationships with potential clients to improve our lead conversion rate.
- Outbound lead generating systems, dialer, workflow management.
- Opportunity to schedule and close 3xs more transactions with our Industry Leading CRM partnership integrated with the Top 1% Agent Producing Marketing Platform
- AI-Powered AI Assistant Integrated to follow-up, nurture and convert leads.
- Extraordinary lead-generating tools, systems, and training, to generate buyer and seller leads for massive independent agent sales
- An ecosystem of high-level training, lead generating, role-playing, personal development, and cultural assimilation to guarantee new team member success
- World-class coaching and mentoring from the nation’s Top Producers for accelerated success
- Transaction Coordinator and Admin Support through the entire transaction lifecycle, alleviating back-end bottlenecks and increasing agent efficiency
- Our commitment to go to work for you, each and every day, to achieve the highest standards, personally and professionally, with love and joy
If you love working with people and are ready to jump-start your real estate sales, let us know!!
- Utilize internal lead generation systems to make warm calls to develop and cultivate new business opportunities to expand clientele
- Qualify incoming and outbound leads for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Maintain up-to-date information on clients into the CRM so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
$75,000+ at plan, w/salary + commission
About Texas Grand Realty
Texas Grand Realty enriches a tremendous culture and sets standards of expectation, achievement, connection, accountability, growth, love, and joy.