Inside - Outside Sales Representative "Flip This House" Model!
No experience necessary! All training is provided as long as you have the right attitude and mindset!
Are you interested in a career in Real Estate that can make a positive impact on people's lives? Do you love working with people and nurturing relationships?
Do you want to grow with a company that treats its team members like family, adds value to the people we work with, and have fun in the process?
My name is Billy Ross, and I am the Visionary at SellThatFloridaHouse.com. Our Central Florida-based company buys houses fast for cash, and we are one of the premiere wholesale homebuyers in the state. We generate leads through direct mail, online marketing, strategic joint venture partners, and also buy properties from real estate agents, as well as distressed sellers.
I am looking to hire an Acquisitions Manager that would love to represent the company in working directly with homeowners, and identifying properties to acquire that meet our buying criteria. Duties include but are not limited to: manage pipeline of prospects / leads, building rapport, following up, valuating properties, visit the property / meeting with sellers, and communicating effectively with all parties involved.
We are an extremely close-knit team while maintaining a family-type atmosphere. We are always there for each other, encourage one another, hold ourselves accountable, and strive for greatness on a daily basis.
Company culture and core values are everything to us, and we want to attract those individuals who share those values.
- Call and or meet with distressed/motivated sellers that want to sell their house.
- Build rapport with these sellers, overcome objections and get contracts signed.
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects via text, emails, phone calls etc.
- Must be a team player and get along with the other staff (fit into our company culture).
- Must use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
- Mindset is a must- this candidate will not take “NO” for an answer.
- Must be able to work an evening here and there, and be able to answer lead calls every other Saturday.
- Must be able to move fast, think fast, and solve problems on the go.
- A professional, sharp dresser that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity.
- Candidate has a high level of integrity, and always does the right thing.
- Candidate is great on the phone, loves to call, loves to dial, loves to make contacts, and is constantly looking to improve their sales skills.
- You are a person who is teachable and is always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, podcasts, reading blogs or by whatever means necessary to improve your sales skills.
- Detail-oriented, diligent, reliable, incredibly friendly and likable, so like-able it would be hard to stop speaking with you!
- Driven by the commission and the need to close a sale.
- You should be comfortable with technology and able to pick up new systems quickly!
- A fast starter who is a monetarily motivated individual that is looking for the right opportunity to use their people/sales skills and talents to build a lasting career within a great local decade-old company.
- This person does not make excuses, play office politics, point fingers or lay blame, they get results and are proud of it.
- Candidate is someone who pushes to achieve great things in life.
- Candidate cannot be a “know it all” when it comes to sales and persuasion skills. Coachability is a must.
- Candidate has a “Whatever It Takes” attitude, and is willing to go above and beyond.
- You are willing to hustle and understand that your take-home-pay is based on performance.
$24,000 yearly salary, plus commission. $75,000+ expected annual total.
$70,000+ expected annual total (base + commission)
Please DO NOT call our office to apply for this position! You MUST apply through this site. Any calls will be disqualified.
SellThatFloridaHouse.com is Central Florida’s leading Real Estate Investment Company. We have been actively purchasing investment properties locally since 2001. We are in the process of scaling our business to do 200 real estate deals per year, and we are presently opening new markets across Florida. We are A+ rated by Better Business Bureau!