Good Faith Management, LLC
The ideal candidate is a true hunter who utilizes a consultative style selling approach coupled with empathy and great listening skills. Furthermore, we are seeking someone that can effectively handle sales objections and is strategic about positioning in order to close deals in the least amount of time.
Compensation: $55,000 at plan - multi six figure income potential
- Make initial contact with prospective sellers to build trust and understand motivation.
- Visit properties that may fit our criteria and accurately analyze deals to determine which one of our strategies makes sense for the property.
- Negotiate and close the deal.
- Follow-up persistently and aggressively with those sellers that express interest but can't be closed on the initial contact.
- Generate new business by building relationships with others in the same space (i.e., realtors, attorneys, REO managers).
- Provide ideas to the marketing team in order to increase your pipeline.
- Keep your calendar and CRM system up to date.
- Drive weekly sales meeting and review the strategy for each hot lead, deals that you require assistance on, and signed contracts.
- Passionate about selling
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan
- Exceptional telephone and prospecting skills
- Ambition not blinded by ego and works well in a self-directed manner
- Loves the thrill of the hunt and closing deals
- Teachable with strong work ethic
About Good Faith Management, LLC
We're a growing property management and real estate investment firm located in Augusta, GA. Our passion is for producing a high-quality product that the market is seeking and appreciates, whether it be renting or selling. We accomplish this through our aggressive acquisition strategies and construction abilities that ultimately allow us to produce a high volume of beautiful homes at competitive prices.