Cross Country Mortgage, LLC
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? Do you prefer to have a constant stream of well-qualified borrowers? Would you prefer to have a salary in addition to commission?
If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Cross Country Mortgage, LLC
We are a small loan team that produces high volume looking to add that additional piece to our team so that we can all enjoy work-life balance.
We work with many Spanish-speaking clients so being bilingual is a must.