Purchase referral leads provided! We are growing our purchase team and need high-level mortgage loan originators to grow with us.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to clients and have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Respond to initial referral lead inquiries in a timely manner and keep our referral partners updated throughout the process
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with Realtors, processors, your client, and the rest of our team
- Focus on optimizing lead conversion, serving your clients at a high level, and keeping all parties informed at all steps through excellent communication skills and habits
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
$80,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast-growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL, and TX. Come join us!