Fairway Independent Mortgage
The Inside Loan Officer position proactively markets and originates mortgage loan products in order to meet individual productivity and quality goals while representing Fairway Independent Mortgage. Maintains existing client relationships, identifies and develops potential new customer opportunities, and proactively contacts purchase leads generated by us.
- Promptly Responds to leads provided by Fairway and responds to customers inquiries regarding mortgage loan products
- Maintains knowledge of all Fairway policies and guidelines and understanding of all company products
- Adheres to all company policies and guidelines and federal and state regulations related to real estate lending
- Advises consumers of Fairway’s lending guidelines and procedures
- Analyzes customer's financial data to identify appropriate products to meet customers’ financial goals Develops and maintains network of real estate agents, builders, and other professionals who can provide on-going sources of business referrals, by participating in professional organizations and community activities promoting homeownership.
- Completes loan applications according to The SAFE Act
- Solid knowledge and understanding of conventional and government (FHA\VA) lending requirements
- Solid knowledge and understanding of processing/underwriting/closing requirements
- Solid knowledge and understanding of federal and state regulations, where applicable, governing real estate lending
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of building quality client relationships
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of customer service and intrapersonal best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and work experience preferred
- SAFE Act Compliant and a licensed loan originator in the state in which loans are being originated
- Proven loan origination documented from the last 2 consecutive years
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Demonstrated experience using available information to make sound business decisions
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, managing a loan pipeline, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products
$60,000 - $150,000
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
Fairway Independent Mortgage is rated #1 best mortgage company to work for 6 years in a row! This is an outstanding chance to work for a well-established company with a supportive culture.