Nathan Clark & Associates
Looking for next opportunity?
Well this is it!
Receive a salary (plus bonuses and incentives) in real estate while serving as an Inside Sales Agent (ISA).
Are you seeking a chance to earn unlimited income WITH stability?
In addition to competitive compensation and incentives, we offer a benefits package which includes Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, employer provided Group Term Life and a company sponsored retirement plan with an employer contribution.
There s no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
The ISA role is MUCH more of a service role than it is a sales role and requires leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems and policies and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
The right candidate for this role:
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must be committed to accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
We re not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great ISA has thicker skin - a superb eye for detail - and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace, and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
We hire on character and core values over experience, and believe that hard work should be handsomely rewarded. If this sounds like you, let's talk!
The position includes but is not limited to:
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails and text messages daily.
- 50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team.
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will craft unlimited wealth for you.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the team culture
- Confident on the phone
- Hard working
$35,000 salary per year plus commission
About Nathan Clark & Associates
Created in 2006, The Nathan Clark Team was founded due to the team's commitment to top quality customer service and top quality marketing for their Clients. We are the number one team in RI for the past 8 years selling more homes than any other team or agent in the state. We strive on being experts in RI, focusing on residential sales.
The Nathan Clark Team offers an Award Winning Marketing Program that creates results to get properties sold for top-dollar in the shortest time possible on the market.