Five Star Technology Solutions
An Innovative Learning Specialist (eCoach) is responsible for providing leadership and support for schools that are looking to effectively integrate technology into their curriculum for students in Grades K-8.
This job position will be located in Bedford, IN. The person hired for this position will report onsite daily to North Lawrence Community Schools.
- Provide, create, and deliver professional development to school district and ongoing support with a focus on strategies and activities on improving daily instruction
- Support K-12 staff use of assessment data measurements. Guides teachers toward independently developing technology integration resources and student assessment techniques/tools
- Work closely with classroom teachers in the development of lesson plans that encompass the use of technology and providing teachers with technology resources that will aid in classroom instruction
- Work with the Five Star eLearning experts and the customer to address needs and concerns within the educational environment
- Identify trends in software, curriculum, and teaching strategies in all content areas
- Perform other duties as directed by school superintendent/assistant superintendent or the Five-Star Director of Innovative Learning
- Indiana Teaching License
- Experience using instructional technology in a classroom setting
- Experience leading and creating professional development opportunities
- Excellent customer service background with professional appearance and outstanding verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work with students, teachers, and administrators; must be comfortable integrating technology in curriculum grades K-12
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment and/or independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Salary commensurate on experience
About Five Star Technology Solutions
At Five Star, we believe technology can transform education to meet the needs of today’s K-12 learners. Our K-12 focused team understands the pressures teachers and schools face and believe the “one size fits all” approach dominating the education market is failing teachers and students. That is why we developed a unique suite of educator-requested, educator-developed technology solutions to help students and schools succeed, including managed services and professional development.