Disparti Law Group, PA
An initial claims developer will conduct fact-finding interviews with prospective clients to determine if the potential case falls within the scope of our practice areas. Assist with the paralegals on open and active personal injury claims as well as communicating with medical providers and insurance companies.
***This Is An Entry-Level Customer Service Position And Opportunity.***
- Answer client calls and questions about the case.
- Cross-check and validate the information.
- Verify that all contracts have been signed properly by the client.
- Build and maintain databases and files.
- Collect client information and draft incident summaries and case facts for attorney evaluation.
- Assist clients via phone and email.
- Immediately contact every lead and establish rapport with potential new clients.
- Continuously follow up with pending inquiries.
- Communicate with medical providers to schedule potential clients for treatment.
- Locate and request traffic crash reports.
- Provide support to paralegals, the office manager, and other staff, for the smooth operation of the office.
- Assist attorneys with any additional tasks as needed. Responsibility of All Staff:
- Returning all voicemails within a 48-hour window (business days).
- Responding to emails in a timely manner.
- Working with all staff in a professional and kind manner.
- Providing clients with a positive experience and maintaining a good, professional relationship with them at all times.
- Answering phone calls and communicate with the front desk for the betterment of our clients.
- The ability to follow instructions and complete tasks efficiently.
- Physically able to perform duties assigned at sufficient speed.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to work well with others.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- The ability to read and write in English.
- Functional computer skills, i.e. Office, Outlook, legal applications, typing.
- The ability to read and write in Spanish is a plus.
- Multi-tasking ability – the ability to work in several programs at one time.
- High energy.
About Disparti Law Group, PA
Disparti Law Group, PA and the Personal Injury and Disability attorneys that make up the Firm, know how to win! With more than $1 billion in recoveries, our team is recognized as one of the most successful Law Firms in the greater Chicagoland and Tampa areas.
Known for our outstanding customer service and unbeatable results, the Disparti Law Firm has been named One of the Most Influential Law Firms in America by The Trial Lawyer Magazine.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Disparti Law Group consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. Bring your knowledge, creativity, confidence, and passion to our Personal Injury team and help us deliver the best results to our clients!