We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect who will be able to work during CST on multiple projects in parallel. In this role you will be designing and implementing architectural roadmaps for our cloud-based systems while working with a team of up to 10 people from diversified cultures.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of infrastructure experience in Enterprise Infrastructure design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience with AWS services
- Expertise in the design of applications with high availability, scalability, and disaster recovery
- Experience in container services e.g. AWS ECS or AWS EKS both utilizing server (EC2) and serverless (Fargate) services.
- Demonstrable experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as CloudFormation and Terraform etc.
- Expertise in AWS DevOps tools for CI/CD such as CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, and CodeDeploy
- Expertise in Linux operating systems (Red Hat, AWS Linux AMI’s)
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across organizations, across organizational levels, with offshore resources, and within the team
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations.
- Certifications related to the above would be considered a plus
CyAlly is a global cyber solutions, intelligence, and forensic advisory firm. Our seasoned staff supports, monitors, conducts threat intelligence, security hardening, information technology audits, and cyber advisory to help organizations succeed. The technology world is battling cyberterrorism. Our mission is to protect our clients' confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their information technology data from all threats.