Looking for Industrial Pipefitters willing to travel for a project that could turn into direct if they want. Candidates will be responsible for bolt-up fitting for both huts down work and large capacity work of water and gas lines for an industrial facility. Will be responsible for installing, assembling, and fabricating mechanical piping systems. Working with 1/2 inch through 8-inch stainless, carbon, and PTFE pipe.
- Coordinate piping systems layout, installation, and repair, according to specifications.
- Select pipe sizes, types, and related materials such as supports, hangers, or hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, and fittings according to specifications by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering or threading joints.
- Layout full-scale drawings of pipe systems supports, and related equipment using blueprints.
- Fitting mainly pipe and some structural pieces based on engineering drawings
- Fitting 5"-30" pipe
- Carbon & Stainless
- Tack Welding
- Measuring, Cutting, and fitting pipe
- Saddle cuts
- Tee Joints
- Secures pipes to structure (wall, equipment, etc.) with brackets, clamps, hangers, and various hand/power tools.
- Inspect, examine, and test installed pipe using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, etc. to see if leakage, tolerance, quality, etc.
- Resolve any pipe issues such as clogs or leaks.
- 2+ years of industrial/construction pipefitting (1/2 inch to 8-inch pipe)
- Stainless, Carbon, and PTFE Pipe exp
- Read isometrics
- Desire and ability to lead
- Working with larger pipe, bigger than 4 inches
$25- $30 hourly
About OPS, LLC
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.