Law Office of DuPont and Blumenstiel
We’re hiring a skilled tax professional to help our clients file taxes more efficiently. You’ll educate businesses and individual clients on tactics to optimize their tax payment and advise them on how to save more in the future. Applicants should be strong communicators who can simplify complex tax information and provide excellent customer service. If you pride yourself on a high level of accuracy in your work and love helping people, please apply today!
- Tell clients about the tax process and what the deadlines are to make sure everything gets turned in on time
- Submit tax returns on behalf of the client and communicate with tax authorities
- Honor client privacy by keeping confidential documents safe and organized
- Analyze each client’s financial records, including their income statements and previous tax returns to calculate the amount of taxable income each client possesses
- Use all eligible tax benefits for the client
- Experience handling both basic and advanced levels of tax service, and has in-depth knowledge of the tax code, state tax laws, and federal tax laws
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Obtained a current Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) from the IRS
- Experience using standard tax software to file returns
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Law Office of DuPont and Blumenstiel
The law office of DuPont and Blumenstiel is a rapidly growing law firm centered in Dublin, Ohio and serving clients throughout the United States. From our core vision of being advocates for persons who have had their health adversely impacted by the negligent acts of others and helping persons grow and protect their assets we have been rapidly growing and expanding during the last several years and are expanding to a national presence. We are a core value driven business that believes that the clients, team members, and the business all benefit when the team members are placed in a position where their unique abilities are maximized and they are encouraged to be the best that they can be.