Fox Cites Home Buyers
We’re looking for an experienced inbound sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our acquisitions agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Answer all incoming calls following FCHB's sales script
- Respond to inquires from website
- Achieve weekly appointment setting goals
- Manage calling system, enter detailed notes and tag calls appropriately
- Cold calling
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- COACHABLE with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Natural sales and relationship building ability
- Loves to be on the phone talking to people
- Fast-learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized and resourceful operator
- Positive, problem-solving mindset
About Fox Cites Home Buyers
Fox Cities Home Buyers is a real estate investment company. We are full-time property investors in Brown, Outagamie and Winnebago county, who specialize in finding off-market properties. With our proprietary marketing systems, we find the best-distressed properties and buy them at great win-win prices for both us and the home seller. We then pass these deals along to our preferred buyers who are looking for great investment properties or for just a great house to live in.
We are a small-sized business consisting of top-producing, energetic and positive people. We have in-depth knowledge of the Brown County, Outagamie and Winnebago market, contacts, and the growth trend of these great counties. We also own more than 130+ rental units around Northeast Wisconsin and our team of 8 buy, fix, and flip more than 70 properties per year.