The Phipps Team
We are seeking an exceptional In-Office Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just task manager who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved. This job is responsible for the day to day support of Sales Agents and Operations Team.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Manage contract to close process in our office, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Track critical dates and remind all contacts as appropriate throughout transaction
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$30,000 - $40,000 per year
About The Phipps Team
The Phipps Team is a high producing, vibrant real estate team located in the heart of historic Olde Town Arvada. Our team consists of four licensed agents plus outsourced marketing and transaction coordination staff. We serve Arvada, Denver, Golden, Wheat Ridge and the surrounding areas. To date, we have sold more homes in Arvada than any other agent or team and our agents sell five times more homes in the Olde Town area than our next competitor - we love our neighborhood and it shows! We're known for our premier marketing, excellent client service and fun, and engaging work environment. Our community relationships and reputation are key to our success and our team lives and breathes our commitment to our clients and community.