VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Use your automotive experience in a call center environment. No more turning wrenches!
We are looking for team members for our fast-growing auto service contract company. You will work directly with repair facilities to identify and resolve issues on behalf of our consumers in a timely manner and in accordance with written contracts. You will possess a high level of integrity, commitment, and work ethic Are you ready to jump into a role with an opportunity for growth? Apply now!
- Receive, process, and investigate a variety of claims to verify whether specific insurance policies and insurance coverage apply prior to determine claim settlements
- Include accurate data, evidence, related documentation and other crucial records in detailed service contract claims reports
- Take ownership of the claims process, working claims from first call to resolution
- Review and execute contracts
- Order and review inspections
- Work directly with repair facilities to establish and maintain effective and mutually beneficial relationships for the benefit of our consumers
- Perform auto part sourcing using company approved vendors
- Provide recommendations as a result of findings
- Document all interactions within database
- Strong integrity and critical-thinking abilities complemented by effective skills related to clear communication, negotiation, and customer satisfaction
- Effective prioritization and time management skills are essential to success simultaneously managing multiple claims
- Two-year technical automotive degree; and minimum two-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work with all types of people and personalities
- Ability to meet all applicable deadlines in a timely manner
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision
- Able to recognize issues, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems
- Possess the ability to use tools for research
- Have above average automotive knowledge
- Can diagnose vehicle problems with information provided from service facility
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents and contracts
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from consumers
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
$18 - $20 hourly
About CarGuard Administration
We are a fast-growing service contract company, launching our new home division. We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction.