New Year New Career!
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Destinations is seeking a dynamic individual to complement and enhance their In-House Marketing team. The selected individual must have premier sales and customer service skills, ability to multi task and be a problem solver, all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
- Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity to upgrade with Wyndham Destinations.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort site activities and services, and activities in the area.
- Must maintain above budget penetration rate of owners/guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above budgeted %.
- Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway vacation packages.
- Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Compensation - Hourly + Commission + Monthly Bonus Structure
- World's largest vacation ownership company (nearly twice the size of #2).
- Top 100 companies for working families.
- Highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry.
- Diversity Inc. 25 noteworthy companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Experience in these areas a plus: Hotel, resort, hospitality, customer service, account management, sales, business development, front desk, concierge, retail, server, restaurant, tourism, timeshare, inside sales, marketing, sales agent, marketing representative, tourist information, host, tradeshow, event marketing, brand ambassador, welcome center representative, concierge, in-house marketing, vacation ownership sales, account manager, restaurant, server, vacation planner, appointment setter, business development, front desk, customer service.
$13 per hour training pay +Commission+ Monthly Bonus Structure
What to expect from Wyndham:
- Work for the #1 rated and largest hospitality company (Fortune Magazine).
- Receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k and much more!
- "Count On Me" culture.
- Team enviroment
- Receive travel perks and much much more!