Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- We are looking for an in-house Loan Officer to review pipeline daily to ensure loans are progressing in a timely manner to closing.
- Discuss files with processing daily to ensure nothing is preventing underwriting submission or resubmission.
- Follow up with processor when loans are not progressing properly
and assist processor with gathering documentation, restructuring loans, and counseling borrowers as needed to keep loans progressing.
- Decision application—issue pre-qualification letter and needs list, send to RESPA for withdrawal/declination, or refer to credit repair.
- Send letter to borrower and agent
and follow up once a week on everyone prequalified and or pre-approved borrower who is still shopping for a home.
- Contract Receipt—update application to reflect property address and ensure all other information is still up to date, review fees and ensure accuracy, send to RESPA for initial disclosure.
- Request basic docs and send to processing and place detailed notes about the file in the milestone comments.
- Position is based in Asheboro, NC.
- Take loan application on any borrowers referred by partnering real estate agents
- either take the app in person, over the phone, or have the borrower complete.
- Review application for any missing pertinent information—if missing CALL borrower and complete. (income—accurate figures; assets, conversation on where down payment is coming from and reserves, if needed)
- Pull Credit—review credit report for public records, late payments, etc. - compare credit report to information on application and address any inconsistencies.
- Mortgage Loan Officer Licensed in NC for minimum of three years
- Applicants with Encompass experience preferred
$30,000 - $40,000 salary (depending on experience) + .25 bps commission
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.