We are looking for a competitive, self-motivated, high performer who is persuasive, outgoing, and a people person. Must have excellent phone skills and be able to explain our opportunities to people. A high-energy candidate that is passionate about helping us grow even more. Someone who is used to meeting Key Performances Indexes. Help us take our company to the next level! This position gives you an opportunity to also get big BONUSES!
The Direct Lead Seller oversees all incoming and active direct seller leads. Their main objective is to speak to all new leads as quickly as possible and ensure our Acquisition Manager is set up as best as possible to make offers and convert to a sale. You are the first point of contact to our potential customers. We are a customer-first company.
- Manage lead generation and lead development throughout the company.
- Set appointments for Real Estate Advisors or put lead into appropriate follow-up (or referral) based on the quality of the lead.
- Interact professionally with advisors
- Prepare file for Real Estate Advisors if going on appointment and hands off.
- Perform follow-up calls to sellers on the same day or the day after all appointments.
- Ensure that trackers and CRM are updated appropriately in a timely manner.
- Audit leads continually and make sure we are getting the most out of each one.
- Take inbound inquiries on wholesale deals, qualify the interest, and set an appointment time for the Acquisition Managers to go out and look at the property.
- Responsible for following up on leads via telephone, online and direct mail marketing campaigns with the help of virtual assistants
- Follow ups are very important in maintaining contact with customer.
- 2+ years work experience in a sales-generating position
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Collaborate with entire staff, help set call schedules.
- Strong communication skills.
- Real Estate License is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience managing leads in a CRM.
- Strong follow-up skills a must
- Must have strong phone skills
$20 - $25 hourly
About Three Doors
Three Doors is a fast-paced realty company that has been buying, selling, and investing in local properties for the past 15 years. We are a one-stop shop for all realty needs. We consistently meet our investor profit goals and have had continuous growth year after year. We provide the tools for a productive environment in order for you to perform at your best.