Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Property Management is looking for Home Rehab Teams who bring a variety of skills to rehab Single Family Residential Homes. The Contractor will bid on the restoration project and bring a dedicated team to accomplish the task to company standards.
This ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their work
- Accomplish tasks quickly and communicate clearly upon job completion
- Take direction from Project Manager and turn the information into results, sticking to budget and timeline
- Will be able to communicate the status of each property daily through emails, text and meetings onsite
- Being able to pull permits is a bonus
- Certified electrician, licensed plumber, licensed HVAC are a plus
- Must have experience in construction or home restoration, proven success on past projects
- Knowledge of construction processes, practices, permitting and scheduling is a must
- Experience in carpentry and framing, electrical, plumbing, drywall, kitchen and bathroom restoration, counter tops, landscape and concrete work, new flooring installation (laminate, LVT, tile, and limited hardwood), roofing and mill work/cabinetry installation
- Strong work ethic, able to accomplish tasks quickly without sacrificing quality
- Must have a current Driver's License and reliable vehicle, basic carpentry tools
- Able to follow instructions
- Positive, outgoing attitude; detail oriented and take pride in your work
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. The candidate will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the manager. Property Management is an equal opportunity company.
**Please include references on your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Per Job / Per Bid
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.