TIL Immigration Law
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and compassionate Immigration Paralegal to be a part of our small but quickly growing team. You will be primarily responsible for helping our clients with their immigration requirements; specifically, assembling family-based and humanitarian-based immigration forms and packages.
As an Immigration Paralegal, you should be able to address or route clients’ immigration queries and complaints to the appropriate Supervising Attorney, manage our court calendar, assist in trial preparation, and maintain and update the records of immigration files in our database.
To be able to perform in this job role, you should have complete knowledge of immigration laws and processes. We are looking for someone with at least two years of Immigration Paralegal experience. Furthermore, you should be familiar with various immigration database software and have excellent customer service skills. We use Monday.Com, Slack, Calendly, Stripe and G-Mail. We are looking for someone who is a team player, highly motivated and reliable. We prefer a candidate with Spanish and English written and verbal fluency. Additional language skills are incredibly helpful, as well.
- Collaborating with Immigration Attorneys for various immigration requirements
- Assisting clients with immigration, visa, and residency applications
- Helping clients in gathering relevant immigration documents
- Reviewing and processing immigration visa petitions
- Communicating the immigration progress to clients
- Maintaining and updating immigration files in the database
- Addressing any immigration queries and complaints
- Processing visa applications and obtaining visas
- Crosschecking and filing important paperwork
- Analyzing client’s background information before undertaking immigration processes
- Helping clients in obtaining temporary as well as a permanent residence in foreign countries
- Strong knowledge of legal research programs such as Westlaw and Lexis products is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Must have at least two years of Immigration Paralegal experience
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
About TIL Immigration Law
Why work with us?
- We have an amazing office culture and environment
- We offer competitive benefits like health insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, performance bonuses, and paid time off
- We have a mentorship program where we help you grow into your future goals, whether it be with tuition assistance, attending a conference, or obtaining a training/certificate program
- We work to educate and empower our immigrant community through social media
- Client satisfaction is a constant priority for our Team - we want our clients to be happy and stress-free so our staff can enjoy the same!
Check us out on social media and beyond: