Priale & Racine, PLLC
Seeking a Bilingual Immigration Paralegal in Fairfax, Virginia
Do you want to defend immigrants and keep families together? Does the thought of living in the Washington, D.C. area appeal to you?
We are seeking a dedicated professional to join our team and help clients navigate the hurdles of immigration law to earn and keep the right to remain in the US.
If you want to be known for helping clients, working hard to present their case in the best possible way, leave them in a better position, and make them feel they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them then apply today!
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be a good fit for our associate position:
- You are excited to help immigrants remain in the country
- You go above and beyond to present the best possible work product
- You are not scared to face challenging circumstances
- You like working in a close-knit environment with like-minded individuals who are professional but still collegial
- You are good at handling caseload and taking initiative to stay on top of your workload.
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you”
- You speak Spanish!
This is a full-time job where you are expected to manage a caseload, so you absolutely must be able to work *in the office* for a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Preparing and sending U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) forms
- Preparing and submitting filings for Immigration Court (motions, supplemental evidence, etc.)
- Updating client information in the firm’s case management database
- Providing general administrative and clerical support
- Assisting attorneys with case management and other tasks as assigned
- Regularly communicating with clients and responding to inquiries in person, by phone, and by email
- Must be FLUENT in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Immigration Court and USCIS procedures
- Able to multi-task and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an immigration paralegal/law clerk, or similar position, preferred (but not required)
$36,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Priale & Racine, PLLC
We are an established and fast-growing law firm located in Fairfax, VA. Our practice areas include Immigration, Criminal Defense, and Personal Injury.